Current DishNet (Internet) Plans & Pricing?

Deadlocked

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dish doesn't list them online anymore (asks you to call them) so it's harder to do research.

I'm currently on the 10/10 plan and got the dish in 2013 so if a new LNB has been released that would increase/better my options that info would be greatly appreciated as well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dish doesn't list them online anymore (asks you to call them) so it's harder to do research.

I'm currently on the 10/10 plan and got the dish in 2013 so if a new LNB has been released that would increase/better my options that info would be greatly appreciated as well!

Actually a new satellite is what's needed for better plans. A new HughesNet satellite is scheduled for launch toward the end of the year, a new ViaSat satellite early next year so maybe we'll see better plans soon after that.

Actually a new satellite is what's needed for better plans. A new HughesNet satellite is scheduled for launch toward the end of the year, a new ViaSat satellite early next year so maybe we'll see better plans soon after that.

I don't know HN 4th gen is avail in my area but I'm on the old Dish/HN packages last time I asked which confused me. If I can get in that 10/50 package I would be perfectly content as a gamer who has to download large patches haha

I don't know HN 4th gen is avail in my area but I'm on the old Dish/HN packages last time I asked which confused me. If I can get in that 10/50 package I would be perfectly content as a gamer who has to download large patches haha

Give them a call or contact DIRT and see if they can change you to the 10/50 package if you're using DishNet HughesNet. It should be the same price. If you're using DishNet Exede then I don't know if they can change your package.

I seen a map for it awhile back, regarding hughes plans. It is solely dependent on your geographic location regarding night time data.

The Hughesnet and Viasat satellites are at capacity in many regions and no longer taking new customers until the new higher capacity satellites are launched later this year. With that said, there are some regions where the beams are at low capacity and they offer robust data caps. I'm in Florida on a 100GB (50GB anytime, 50GB bonus) Dishnetplan. I just happen to live in a area where probably 95% of people are on cable/DSL and I was unlucky enough to be one of the few 25,000 feet from the DSL head that is uneconomical to upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)