customer service phone line is worthless 721/ 625 help please

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tvshrine

Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
I've had the most frustrating time just trying to upgrade my 508 DVR reciever to a duel tunner model. THey don't sell them through the official site anymore, almost no one carries them anymore. I talked to 3 different people on the phone line and one said there was no monthly DVR fee for the 721 and the other 2 said there was. So when I asked if there was a fee for the 625 they said there was but who knows if that is correct or not? SO I thought people who actually have the 721 or/and 625 could tell me if there is a fee for it (there is not with my 508) and what is the advantage of the 625 over the 721 which I will have to end up getting off ebay since no one carries it but I don't want the 5$ fee, I might as well just get Direct TV then and the TIVO.
thanks

You will pay a fee for Tivo as well. The upside on Tivo is it's one charge for all DVRs on your account vs. Dish charging for each DVR. If you only plan on having one DVR, it is a wash.

721, 501, & 508=no DVR fees
All other DVRS=DVR Fee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts