CVC & Timewarner have agreed to put the Mets Games tonight

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would think CVC is looking into that with this contract. :) I would not be surprised if TWC also gets all or some the VOOM channels in the deal. It is possible but not confirmed.

Sean Mota said:
I would think CVC is looking into that with this contract. :) I would not be surprised if TWC also gets all or some the VOOM channels in the deal. It is possible but not confirmed.

you guys keep teasing me sean with this time warner getting voom, I just read about it in the members forum, please tell me if this is a legit possibility, or something i am going to be waiting on a long long time, man I hate teasers, PM if you have to sean, I would love to know the inside scoop!

just carry them. I hope I cant get any info, I would love, I MEAN LOVE to see voom on time warner, just nobody is flapping their jaws on this one, and it scares me because I know how time warner would probably not pay the money for these stations

yeah. this is true, dont know why they are sooo bad about dragging their feet their, you would assume it makes sense to just add it to the cable channels, but who knows whats going on there.

why is it that I ask to get a little more info on the time warner and voom thing and the whole thread shuts down like time warner is tracking people down and telling them not to talk!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)