CW Network in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

OneBigJedi

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
Just another thought, did anyone at DTV mention about bring us the CW Network in HD to our local network package at CES?

Yep, seems DMA dependent; and dependent on what I don't know; maybe major league sports teams being carried? Some DMAs have the MY Network channels in addition to the "Big4".

Yep, seems DMA dependent; and dependent on what I don't know; maybe major league sports teams being carried? Some DMAs have the MY Network channels in addition to the "Big4".

COuld be sports teams. THe Giants are shown on that station. Here in Sacramento it is being carried, but it is also the sister network of Viacom owned CBS.

S~

Its just odd sometimes how LIL other than the Big4get added; maybe the channel has to meet ratings/viewership numbers as well; besides having the local sports teams. Here in PHX, KUTP is the MyNetworkTV and KASW is the CW; neither are added even though KUTP carries the NBA Suns OTA games; but the Independent KTVK is added, they carry the MLB OTA.

Just another thought, did anyone at DTV mention about bring us the CW Network in HD to our local network package at CES?

I think it depends on the specific affiliate in your DMA, and whether they want to play ball with D* or be idiots. Here in the Raleigh DMA, we get CW, NBC and ABC in HD.... while Fox and CBS (aka primary NFL channels) are strictly SD. I'm using OTA for whatever I can get, the PQ is better than D*.

Last edited:
How Many LIL Have CW in HD

So does anyone know just how many LIL have The CW Network in HD?

Strange, last night I noticed that channel 85 was designated as CW (used to be PBS), but message said programming not available in your area.

If you look at Lyngsat, It would appear DirecTV is working one satellite at a time. It appears 102.8 has quite a few CW's added to the local markets while 99 does not have any.

I wonder if D* is working the additions one satellite at a time?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts