CW Network?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wpix is CW11 on G9 510 without having a FTA Reciever

That's if you subscribe to NPS's packages and have a 4DTV receiver. The picture quality on WPIX on G-9 is pretty bad. If you haven't seen the CW on G-11, FTA you would be blown away by the picture quality difference.

The CW is in about 4 different places on FTA. There are 3 local channels that carry it that come to mind besides the feeds.

That's if you subscribe to NPS's packages and have a 4DTV receiver. The picture quality on WPIX on G-9 is pretty bad. If you haven't seen the CW on G-11, FTA you would be blown away by the picture quality difference.

The CW is in about 4 different places on FTA. There are 3 local channels that carry it that come to mind besides the feeds.

so g11 is Gb i didnt know that what channel is it on G11

so g11 is Gb i didnt know that what channel is it on G11

G-11 is designated GB on the 4DTV. The CW, SD feeds are on 3720mhz, H, transponder 1 (ch 1). There program identifiers (pids) for FTA can be found in the links I posted in my other post. You have to enter these in manually since blind scanning will not find them. Once you save them your good to go.

G-11 is designated GB on the 4DTV. The CW, SD feeds are on 3720mhz, H, transponder 1 (ch 1). There program identifiers (pids) for FTA can be found in the links I posted in my other post. You have to enter these in manually since blind scanning will not find them. Once you save them your good to go.
Lucky me for having a Pansat and a Coolsat, because the Qualitv will not do this. You can enter a TP and a SR, but there is no way to enter PID's on the Qualitv. ftageek may have a receiver that's like this, but hopefully not!

Al

There are two CW affilliates FTA on AMC 6 C band. One from Columbia, SC and the other from Jackson, MS. Go to that satellite and do a scan, they will come on without having to mess with entering the PIDs. They are listed on LyngSat.

The ones on G 11 are the network feeds and the PIDs have to be entered.

Thanks, Diamond Jim,

I was hoping if I waited long enough someone would answer my original question. LOL

Yes there are 2 CW east coast stations on AMC 6 also one on G4. If you want the east, central, and west time zone's though you will have to tune in G-11. As a plus the network feed's offer programing 24 hours a day which surprised me the first time I tuned in.

Thank you too, tvpro.
Do you know if there are other worthwhile similar (not CW), and for lack of a better description - superstations, in the C band FTA?

Thank you too, tvpro.
Do you know if there are other worthwhile similar (not CW), and for lack of a better description - superstations, in the C band FTA?

There are quite a few things to watch on C-band FTA. You have The RTN's on G-3, Ion on AMC-1, the Virgin Island mux on G-16 just to mention a few. What happens when you add FTA to C band is it opens up the skys like it was and then some before digital started.

I have a coolsat 6000. Strange that when I enter the pids for the CW I have a 92 percent green quality bar but it won't draw them in. 3.720 is the right frq? It's mystery to me

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts