CW600Spremium remote control

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

McGuyver

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2007
Nuclear Testing Grounds
Does anybody have the instructions and codes to program the CW600Spremium remote control? I can't recall getting any R/C instructions with my new receiver, the manual doesn't give this info. :confused:

Captive Works won't answer their phone, won't return e-mails, gives no online support and I'm very displeased with them!

Try this:

esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-remote.pl?mdl=RMV301&region_id=1

You can use the codes from this remote by sony to put in as codes for cw remote.

To do this

Hold down SET and POWER button

then hit the component you want to program (example: TV)

then put in the 3 digit code

hit EXIT

now try your component

CW600S premium R/C

Try this:

esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-remote.pl?mdl=RMV301&region_id=1

You can use the codes from this remote by sony to put in as codes for cw remote.

To do this

Hold down SET and POWER button

then hit the component you want to program (example: TV)

then put in the 3 digit code

hit EXIT

now try your component

Thanks, that helped but I also need the instructions for programming the AUX mode for a second VCR, please :)

I have the manual for my CW600 but the original version doesnt have a universal remote otherwise I'd help

Here's something else to try:

Searching for the Correct Code
If you‘ve tried all the code numbers listed for your component and you still cannot get the Commander to work (or if your component is not listed in the “Component Code Numbers” tables), try these steps.
1 Power on the component you want to set up. Insert a tape or disc if necessary.
2 While pressing the SET button, press the POWER button.
3 Press the button of the component on the Commander that you want to set up.
4 Press the release the PAGE+ button. Then press and release the POWER button.
5 Repeat step 4 until the correct code number is found. Each time you press the PAGE+ button and then the POWER button, a new code number will be transmitted. Keep trying until your component operates by receiving the transmitted signal from the commander (e.g., the power turns off, the PAGE+ function works, playback starts, etc.) Be patient as you do this, it may take about 100 tries until the correct code number is located.
6 When the correct code is found, press the EXIT button to store the code number in the Commander’s memory.
7 Check that the Commander is operating the other functions of your component by
Controlling the Volume of Video Components
Connected to an Audio System
The Commander is factory preset based on the assumption that you hear the sound of your video components from your TV’s speakers, and that you hear the sound of your audio components from the loudspeakers connected to your receiver (or amplifier).
Factory Setting:
Button Controls the volume of TV, VCR, CBL/ SAT*, DVD* TV
RCVR Receiver (or amplifier)
CD*, AUX* Receiver (or amplifier) on the RCVR button.
If you assign an audio component on the CBL/SAT, CD, AUX or DVD button, you can control the volume of the receiver (or amplifier) on the RCVR button. If you assign video components on these buttons, you can control the volume of the TV. Thus you can control the volume of your TV or receiver (or amplifier) while operating a video or audio component without first having to press the TV or RCVR button. For example, to control the volume for your VCR channels, you don’t need to press the TV button first. However, if your video components are connected to an audio system, you probably hear your TV’s or VCR’s sound from the loudspeakers connected to your receiver (or amplifier), not from your TV speakers. In this case, you need to change the factory setting so that you can control the volume of your video components without first having to switch to the receiver (or amplifier). To change the factory setting for the volume control, follow the procedures below.
Note
This feature is effective only when a receiver or amplifier is set up on the RCVR button.
You cannot control the volume of a receiver (or amplifier) set up on CBL/SAT, CD, AUX or DVD button while operating a component of another button.
Only for use with premium models

Glad to see you get your problem resolved

I am total newbie to this how do I post my question

all I see is to reply

thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.