D* Tivo commercials?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tommyc_295

Original poster
Sep 3, 2004
More D* Tivo commercials?

Is it just me or am I seeing more D* Tivo commercials latey? I mean, why if D* has plans to stop selling( but still supporting) Tivo when they come out with their own DVR in this year. Are they just trying to lower the current stock or is there something else driving it? I just thought it was strange to see more commercials this past week or maybe I just happened to notice them more lately.

TC

Does anyone want to guess how much of a money maker the NFL Sunday Ticket must be?

That goodness I have TIVO and watch very little live TV.
I get to skip over that commercial !!!

Worth the monthly TIVO fee just to be able to do that.

I agree with Oldman2 and we skip over the commercials. I did call D* and filed a complaint with them about their commercial sound level, when watching a program I had the sound level adjusted and when one of their commercials came on it would blast we out of the room so I called and told them either turn it down or I would file a complaint with the FCC. The volume is now softer and close to the volume of the regular programs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts