D10-200 update not working

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jason B

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
This morning I turned on my D10-200 and it went to the downloading new software screen and hung up on 1% complete. After 15 minutes or so the receiver powers off and sometimes it goes back to that screen when you power back up and sometimes it just goes to the loading guide data screen and works for awhile. Then you get the message box that says you are about to receive a software update and you can chose yes or no on whether you take it. If you choose yes, repaet all of the above.. If you choose no, the picture stays on for awhile until the same message box reappears..

I called D* and they said they are sending updates and some of the receivers arent taking them and the next time it happens to not hit any buttons and it will revert back to the old software, but that doesnt work..(see above).

Anyone else having this trouble???

Thanks

Had the same problem yesterday but it is working now. The latest version I have downloaded to my D10-200 is 0x1004.

My D10-200 finally took the update to 0x1004, but now if I'm on the guide and select a channel to view, the picture wont come on. This only happens if you go from guide to picture, it works fine if I punch in the channel nombers or go up or down to the channel without using the guide. So I called and they told me to reset the receiver which fixed it yesterday, but this morning it was doing the same thing after being powered off all night..

Nice update...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts