D10 Freezing Up?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

alton987

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 14, 2004
I have 4 units in the house. 3 D10's and 1 TS-360 Samsung. I have a Oval Dish and the 72.5 locals dish hooked through a 6X8 multi swtich. On two of my D10's and only when wacthing locals station the channels will freeze every few seconds. Its a intermendent problem. And my one of my D10's and TS-360 I never have trouble with the locals? I did the install my self. I going to swap loactions of the D10's and see if its a line issue. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this.

THanks

Help?

Come on guys no idea? Its not the reiecver, I swaped them and they only froze up in the same 2 locations.

Well you narrowed it down to the lines or the switch, how much more do you expect us to be able to tell you from your very brief description?

I have the same problem with my locals. I posted same question with glitchy locals. I have a Toshiba HD receiver. All channels are fine, HD is exceptional, but all locals are glitchy, about every 3 seconds. All my lines are new as I am an installer and wont settle for less, and I am still at a loss. No help from D* yet. Still working on a solution myself. Tried a new LNB to no avail. Do you have any line of sight issues?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)