D10 remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ds650

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 28, 2004
I used to have RCA receivers. However when I upgraded to my locals they said they wouldn't work & I had to use a new D10 receiver. These are no RCA's that's for sure! So I bought 2 RCA 435's that will work with my locals, because I hate these D10's. The problem now is I guess the RCA's won't function correct with the new interactive service as I read it. That's not good news.
Also, anyone notice on the D10 remote what appear to be DVR buttons? Looks like a 10 skip back & 30 sec ahead buttons. I thought all Directivo's had that peanut remote?
Just wondering maybe all new Direct brand DVR's will use this remote OR will this D10 work as a client in a house with the HMO network setup Direct showed off at CES?
Anyone know?

The DTV D10 remote is just a DTV White Remote minus the 'Format' button on the top left corner...

Also, the white remote does do TiVo functions... (It works with all receivers out as of now... Including DVRs.)

Anyhow, I actually don't know why those buttons are on your D10 remote... Maybe they're there so they could use that remote for the R10 if needed... (I'm not sure if the D10 remote would work with the R10... Never tried.)

so the R10 remote is the peanut remote?

I just thought it was odd to have DVR buttons on a non dvr box. I thought maybe there was some hidden agenda I guess. :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts