D6000 value

JWC

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 16, 2005
Was going to part with my antique D6000 with both modules and take the $25 buy back when I skimmed over to e-bay and saw that they were going for insanely high prices. I can't figure this out. Even though I paid close to a grand for this first generation HD receiver, it just doesn't seem to be worth the $150-250 bids they are getting. I'm not greedy, but would rather just deactivate it and keep it for an antique. Any insight as to why the 6000 seems to be more valuable than an 811?

Smith said:
I would like to see a proof of the statement from Woodland Park, CO citizen. :)

I just took a look over at ebay, if the term jtag dosen't do it for ya maybe blue card does, they don't just switch 'em out for the fun of it.

Last edited:
Smith said:
Why you post a link to LOCKING page ? there is nothing regarding how-to unlock :(. Teasing ?

If you are refering to link in my sig, the link goes to dish network FAQ, did you actually read the page?

Directly from the Dish FAQ my sig points to

"If you forget your password, you will need to contact our Customer Service Center to have the previous password cleared. Please note that once the old password has been cleared all locks will need to be reset."

It is meant as somewhat of a joke, at one time there were a lot of posts about unlocking a password.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts