damaged read this...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Alvarez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 19, 2004
Brownsburg, IN
Admins can close this thread if they like but the other thread was closed after I was attacked... agreed a lot of people got into a flame war with him. However I was unable to reply because the thread was locked.

damaged : Read my post.. I am a very responsible parent and I even stated in my post that I had not made it into his room to turn of his TV. When my son keeps his chores up and is good I let him fall asleep to Teen Titans. I normally set his sleep timer and for some reason when I set the parental controls on his box it locks cartoon network DURING the day! I had not set the sleep timer and he woke up and was horrified by the show.

I have no problem with most shows on cartoon network adult swim. However I must say I have a problem with ANY show that says "kill your parents" then depicts a teenage kid blowing his parents heads off.. The rest of the show was pretty amusing actually.

Before going off the deep end read a post. I actually watch adult swim myself and love watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Family Guy.

Wow! I started a thread because after sweltering at a family activity we sat down as a family to try to find good kids programming for an ahour and all heck breaks loose.

My point is that DirTV, even after the IRD blocks, pulls punches on families.

Their mix channels are unrated, guess I'll have to block kids mix along with PG+, for the very few times we aren't watching TV as a family and blowing her 1 hour daily budget of TV.

I didn't mean to start a flame war, just bring this to the attention of DerrrrrrectTV folks, since Sky Angel is on Dish there should be some sort of safe haven on DerrrrrrrrrecTV.

Use PM instead of filling the board up with off-topic threads.
The other thread was closed for a reason, there's no need to start it back up other than to provoke another flame-war.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)