Dan Marino!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

asousa

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 8, 2004
Stoughton, MA
I hope you all watched the best quarterback of all time just get inducted into the hall of fame!!

Us Dolphins fan will miss him always and forever!

asousa said:
I hope you all watched the best quarterback of all time just get inducted into the hall of fame!!

Us Dolphins fan will miss him always and forever!

They should have inducted him into the "Whiners and Crybaby Hall of Fame". All he knew how to do was go back to the huddle and yell at everyone for his screw-ups.

lou_do said:
They should have inducted him into the "Whiners and Crybaby Hall of Fame". All he knew how to do was go back to the huddle and yell at everyone for his screw-ups.

not even going to comment on this comment...

hey lou_do, you are in Melbourne huh...I graduated from FIT in 03. How is my favorite FL city doing these days...

asousa said:
not even going to comment on this comment...

hey lou_do, you are in Melbourne huh...I graduated from FIT in 03. How is my favorite FL city doing these days...

Sorry if I was a little harsh asousa, but I am not a Marino or Miami fan. Lived in South Florida for 32 years, before moving up here last year, and had to listen to him make excuses for his entire career, it got old fast. He would never take the blame for anything. Yes, he has a lot of records being a passing quarterback but he is a "I" person, not a good "team" leader like Bret Favre or other quarterbacks. If he was a "team" player with his talent, he would have a super bowl ring.

There is only one team for me, and they are in your neck of the woods, and won the last two super bowls and three out of the last four. I went to Miami/NE games with the guys from work for years and for many of them took a big time ragging, until the last few years then it was my turn.

Melbourne and FIT are hanging in there. Area growing like crazy.

lou_do said:
Sorry if I was a little harsh asousa, but I am not a Marino or Miami fan. Lived in South Florida for 32 years, before moving up here last year, and had to listen to him make excuses for his entire career, it got old fast. He would never take the blame for anything. Yes, he has a lot of records being a passing quarterback but he is a "I" person, not a good "team" leader like Bret Favre or other quarterbacks. If he was a "team" player with his talent, he would have a super bowl ring.

I have nothing bad to say about Brett at all....he is a fabulous QB.

lou_do said:
There is only one team for me, and they are in your neck of the woods, and won the last two super bowls and three out of the last four. I went to Miami/NE games with the guys from work for years and for many of them took a big time ragging, until the last few years then it was my turn.

I hope you were there last year when the dolphins put together the worst record in franchise history, BUT beat the Super Bowl champs 29-28 :D Sorry, I feel the same way about the Pats as you do the Phins....maybe it has something to do with living in your home team town but liking a conf oppenent that creates this annomosity. :what

asousa said:
I have nothing bad to say about Brett at all....he is a fabulous QB.
I hope you were there last year when the dolphins put together the worst record in franchise history, BUT beat the Super Bowl champs 29-28 :D Sorry, I feel the same way about the Pats as you do the Phins....maybe it has something to do with living in your home team town but liking a conf oppenent that creates this annomosity. :what

No I was lucky on that one. I was out of town, and missed that game, and kind of glad I did miss it. Even though it was meaningless, to the Pats. Actually I am closer to Jacksonville and go to more games up there. Fans are a lot less rude than in Miami. A Miami/Jets game down there is like being at a WWE wrestling match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts