Deinstall failure

kmudsimon

Dec 19, 2013
United States
I've already sent three emails to support at dish pointer d o t com over a period of three weeks and have not had a response.
Deinstall License did not work for me, I tried several times. All I ever get is "server error." I now wiped the phone I had the app installed originally, so I should be able to use it on my other phone. There is no way I can now "deinstall license" since the phone has now been registered with another user (someone in my office whose phone had been stolen).
How do I get the license activated on my new phone?

Simon

kmudsimon

Dec 19, 2013
United States
Still no answer, and I still get the error message that the license is in use on another device. The other device has been restored to factory settings four days ago.
The Dishpointer AR Pro app was downloaded from dishpointer.com, not the play store. I'm not sure now, but at the time (two months ago) it looked Dishpointer AR Pro was not available on the Play store, I would actually have preferred that for ease of installing.
Customer service is really disappointing, for an app that costs $20 I expect better.

presa58

Dec 10, 2011
canada
I agree with you,i also sent an email and no response.I just ordered a (align-a-site tool) i know it's expensive but i'm willing to give it a try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)