Deluxe Music

Status
Please reply by conversation.

oschaper

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 9, 2005
Tustin, CA
We apologize for the current service outage. We have some major problems which may cause the signal to be down for a few days.

It is bad but we are lucky that this happened during our testing phase (9/1/05-9/30/05) because the official North American launch is scheduled for October 1st.

The program will not change (just the commercials :) ) for the American feed. The channel may bounce in and out during the upgrade which is out of our control at this point in time.

I will post a message once we are fully back on the air.

Regards,
Dr. Oliver Schaper
Deluxe Music Television Americas

at IA5 meanwhile, Deluxe Music became just a Data channel with NoPIDs...

Hopefully better things to happen again to Deluxe Music at IA5 in the near future

Just checking if the channel is up agian, because I deleted it by mistake and now can't find it by scanning.

Dr. Oliver Schaper
Is there any chance to make just one hour of more dance euro music taken from German top 40?
In USA we dont have an acces to any music like that, Canadians have on their BPM:TV but not here in USA :(

Marcyjok said:
Dr. Oliver Schaper
Is there any chance to make just one hour of more dance euro music taken from German top 40?

Well, that would not fit into the channel concept. Deluxe Music has a RAC format and Dance is not part of it. There will be another channel for this type of Music but we are currently prepairing the official launch of DELUXE MUSIC TELEVISION AMERICAS and that has priority One.

In USA we dont have an acces to any music like that, Canadians have on their BPM:TV but not here in USA :(

I know and that will change...

Regards,

Oliver

You could apply for the green card lottery each year. Or better yet, one of the satelliteguys girls might be able to help you out :D

adwan001 said:
You could apply for the green card lottery each year. Or better yet, one of the satelliteguys girls might be able to help you out :D

If the Mass. govt has their way one of the satellite guys may be able to help you... :yikes

Sorry Michael... I had to! j/k

Can someone confirm the details for tuning in? I did a search and the threads didn't list a frequency, etc. I have two different listings for some reason?? :confused:

How about someone post once they've confirmed its back on the air. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.