Deregulation Imposed On Time Warner Cable Systems In Ohio

Imposed hahahahahahahahahahaha sounds like they didnt want the regulations lifted

Do you want to know why satellite is kicking their butts in these markets? Its due to the fact that they only offer a little over 20 channels and only analog service with no broadband and only one HBO as a premium in a lot of these small markets. They bought out Adelphia in which bought out some small cable companies a while back. They have not upgraded the systems and promised to about 8 years ago and it never happened. I know this because the same crappy service runs by my house and everyone here is on satellite. I would say the penetration of satellite vs. cable here, due to the lack of channels and snowy pictures, is 75% satellite, maybe 85% even. I do not even know why the cable company is even here. I'd say that they lost most of their customers in the past 3-4 years as satellite has gotten cheap (free).

Likely to maintain presence for the "just in case" factor; allowing the to have some say or leg up in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)