Desperate Househusband seeks Lost.....

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
You perverts ;) but now that I have your attention, someone HELP!!! Please. I forgot to turn off my DVHS deck last night so I missed out on LOST. Can anyone cut me a DVD? I'll gladly swap for 2 episodes of Bikini Destinations. I even have the Fantasy (naked) episode if you so desire. :D

Thanks,

Darrell

Desperate Househusband Seeks LOST...

You perverts ;) but now that I have your attention, someone HELP!!! Please. I forgot to turn off my DVHS deck last night so I missed out on LOST. Can anyone cut me a DVD? I'll gladly swap for 2 episodes of Bikini Destinations. I even have the Fantasy (naked) episode if you so desire. :p

Thanks,

Darrell

Please don't chastise me for duplicate posts, I'm trying to maximize my "exposure" :eek:

Sean Mota said:
There is usually encore presentation on Saturdays.
Not last week and not this week, they've been showing movies, that is why I am pleading for a copy since they are not showing it again.

Anyone? Beuler? Beuler? Beuler? :D

Darrell - I recorded it (DVHS) last night, and I can upload it to my PC via firewire, but I have no idea how create a DVD from an MPEG2 transport stream file. If you like, I can store the ts file(s) onto DVD-ROM(s) for you.
I'd like to learn how to create DVD's from HD MPEG2 ts files. I use DVHSTool to communicate with the D-VCR, and HDTVtoMPEG2, atrim, & TStoATSC to edit the ts data (remove commercials, etc.)
Thanks,
Ray

what is lost i have not heard this but the way sound i would like to seee it i have never made dvd so how can i see it

Ray, is there any way I could borrow the tape? I'll pay postage in both directions, or send you a blank, whichever you prefer.

Thanks.

Lost

It was Awesome i won't tell you all what Happen but when you watch it you will be amazed what happen. :D

There Showing the Movie the Rookie these Week so they might not show it i saw Lost it was Awesome. :D

Ken Thompson said:
I can't help you with your problem, but I'd love to get a copy of the Bikini Destinations Fantasy (naked) episode. :D
PM me & we'll get it done. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)