Did everybody get the e-mail survey?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nazz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2006
I got a Dish e-mail survey yesterday about the 622. I responded that I have one TV connected and record in HD while having to delete frequently due to storage capacity limitations.

I got that message the first time and then tried again and got the survey.

I got the survey and got the error message, then clicked it again and it went through.

It's too bad about the survey glitch. This seems like a really good opportunity to let them know we need more storage capacity.

I got it this morning, tried and got the "..no longer..." message. Tried again this afternoon after reading this thread and was able to complete the survey.

Phil

I got the same "no longer accepting message" yesterday. After reading this thread re-did it and completed the survey. My 622 is always full.

I got it and filled it out by hitting the back button too. Looks like they are trying to justify external hard drive support by getting survey results from us. It asked if I had to delete hard drive recordings because of no space and me recording so many shows. I of course said YES to this one.

I got it and filled it out by hitting the back button too. Looks like they are trying to justify external hard drive support by getting survey results from us. It asked if I had to delete hard drive recordings because of no space and me recording so many shows. I of course said YES to this one.

Same thing here!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts