Did Scan, Reset, No Guide Data

Lucky

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 8, 2003
New York
I did a scan and added one other OTA channel. I then did a reset and I got no guide now on any channels that includes the OTA and satellite channels. I reset it three times and no guide data at all. Has anyone experienced this ?

Lucky,

by reset do you mean reboot? If so, it takes about 20-30 minutes for the PG information to load in the PG. If you leave it alone and do not touch the remote it will load in 10 minutes after reboot.

I mean reboot. I waited about 20 minutes three times. First time I got data on satellite channels but no OTA. The last two I have no data on any channel be it satellite or OTA.

Lucky said:
I mean reboot. I waited about 20 minutes three times. First time I got data on satellite channels but no OTA. The last two I have no data on any channel be it satellite or OTA.

Leave it alone sometimes it may take more time to download the entire PG information.

Finally, popped in. Thanks, Sean. By the way, how do you get the guide to be transparent ? Mine is solid as it always has been. I have guide 1.98.08.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)