Different Answer Everytime

socalpanman

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 12, 2005
San Rafael CA
I made three separate calls with three different results.
Each had their own math about which extras, box fees, HD paks fee etc with different outcomes. None had a straight forward answer that matched the Voom screen.

I think I need to shower to get the slime off.
WOW is right. I gotta think this one out. I miss my Voom Exclusives already though. :confused:

Hmm.. that's odd. I just got signed up on the deal displayed on the Voom screen. 180 SD channels for $19.99 for the first 3 months, $100.00 to install a 61.5 dish with the proper LNB & switch, $49.95 installation charge which is credited on my first bill (which is actually more than my first bill, so I guess the first month and part of the 2nd will be completely free), and $5.00 off the HD fees for a year bringing the $15.00 package for the HD-Pack + VOOM channels down to only $10.00 for the first year.

I got the same deal except I opted for the 942 so $5 extrra for rental

seandudley said:
Hmm.. that's odd. I just got signed up on the deal displayed on the Voom screen. 180 SD channels for $19.99 for the first 3 months, $100.00 to install a 61.5 dish with the proper LNB & switch, $49.95 installation charge which is credited on my first bill (which is actually more than my first bill, so I guess the first month and part of the 2nd will be completely free), and $5.00 off the HD fees for a year bringing the $15.00 package for the HD-Pack + VOOM channels down to only $10.00 for the first year.

Yep and that was different from what I was qouted just now...

I was told the HDPak is $4.98 for the first 6 months and the 180 SD was $19.95 for the first 6 months.

That exactly what we are talking about, everyone is getting different deals. They want to charge me for a Dish 300 dish even though one of my locals is at 61.5. In other words, even if I don't get the Voom package, they are gonna have to setup two dishes of which they couldn't charge for the second dish by law. But they want to charge me for the dish if I get the Voom package.

They just need to get their crap together and be consistent before I order.

Variables:

2-811 and one SD box went always $5 a box
Basic service: with 3or 6 month offer of free upgrade 19.99-39.99 then up $20

Second dish $100-$168 to install
$15 for complete HD package or free first 3 or 6.
Each one used different formulas to come up with a bottom line differen than advertised on Voom.com.

When asked to get the point blank- upto 4 rooms free install, 19.99 first three months, free HD pak for first 6 months, that's when the stroies started.

I've never had Dish before so no returning issues.

Just hate the confusion/deception already.

seandudley said:
I got the same deal except the wording was different. I got $10 off the HD pack for the first 6 months which is the same as $5.00 of for the year. Also I opted for a 625 dual tuner dvr to hook twoo sd tv's up to so i paid 19.95 more. I also go the everything pack so I got 21.95 off per month for the first three months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts