Digital home plan agreement

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Edwin95

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 17, 2019
Los Angeles
I have a dish Network digital home plan agreement pdf from August 30 2002 there was a contact name Glenn Vastine but the business went dissolved in 2004 and I am struggling to find the technician name that came to my home theres a claim ID number don't know if that's the technician ID number. I need the installer name because the installer put three f81 connectors on the floor against the wall near drilled holes. These f81 connectors almost electrocute me when painting the walls and they suppose to have low voltage I need to find what f81 they used so that I can sue who manufacturer these f81 connectors.

A F81connector is a barrel connector used to join two coax cables. It could be used to power a switch or an amplified antenna but that would be low voltage. I suppose if the power supply somehow malfunctioned the voltage could increase but that would not be the fault of the installer. Definitely the F81 connector is not the problem. You need to look for the power supply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A F81connector is a barrel connector used to join two coax cables. It could be used to power a switch or an amplified antenna but that would be low voltage. I suppose if the power supply somehow malfunctioned the voltage could increase but that would not be the fault of the installer. Definitely the F81 connector is not the problem. You need to look for the power supply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do I find installer name

From 2002???? You won't. I would be surprised if you could find many installers from 20 years ago and it's likely you were installed by a Retailer or Contractor
I have the claim ID number from digital home plan don't know if that will identify the installer

I have the claim ID number from digital home plan don't know if that will identify the installer
Something installed 20 years ago also is not going to warrant a damage claim. The REAL problem is that you probably have an electrical issue in your home and that cable is connected to something that's grounding out or has cross polarity

Something installed 20 years ago also is not going to warrant a damage claim. The REAL problem is that you probably have an electrical issue in your home and that cable is connected to something that's grounding out or has cross polarity
Will the claim ID number from digital home plan help me identify the installer?

So what can help me get started find the installer
You're never going to find the installer.
A) That was TWENTY years ago. There's probably a statute of limitations and laws regarding privacy.
B) the company has been out of business for 18 years. The owner(s) may not even be alive anymore.
C) Anything regarding a Dish install is to be handled by Dish.
D) Even if they responded to your claim, you'd need a contractor to asses the problem before they'd do anything

Reactions: charlesrshell
No, it won't, but you should be calling Dish - if you're even a customer still, not posting on a public forum for something none of us can possibly help you with
I have the retailer's business entity number from the California secretary of state would that help me find the installer names

Status
Please reply by conversation.