Digiwave Dish any good?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bloomdog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 20, 2006
I saw a 39" Digiwave Dish on sale on eBay for a great price.
Does any one know if the dish is any good?

Thanks!
:D

Digiwave is not a bad dish but if can afford a wineguard go for wineguard but digiwave if decide to get it will serve you well.
I installed a few for friend's they are using them for either amc4(RTPI) and Galaxy10r and they have not mentioned any problems with.

Gospell 39 " Satellite Dish

I saw this dish on eBay for a great price--any good?????
Thanx:hatsoff:

Gospell 39" dish

Country of Origin:

China (mainland)
Main Export Markets:

Eastern Europe
Mid East/Africa
Asia
Western Europe
South and North America

Ku-band Dish Antenna
Ku 90-PW/GT Ku-band Dish Antenna with 54cm Focal Length

Key Specifications/Special Features:

Offset angle: 24.62limit
Diameter: 90.0 x 99.0cm
Focal length: 54.0cm
Ku-band gain @12.5GHz 40.32dB ± 1dB
Elevation angle range: 25-77limit/17-90limit
Azimuth: 0-360limit
Aperture efficiency: 75 percent
F/D ratio: 0.60
Mount type: pole and wall mounting or fixed ground mounting
Thickness: 0.7mm or 0.6mm optional
Acceptable pole diameter: 45-60mm
Ambient temperature: minus 40 to 60 degrees centigrade
Relative humidity: 0 to 100 percent
Material: steel

Sound's like good not great dish but maybe some own one will let us know.

Last edited:
Check for and factor in shipping costs as well! Often what looks like a great deal goes sour when taking their shipping costs into account.

Digiwave is an importer/distributor, Gospell is a manufacturer/broker

Thanks for the info on the two, .:)
rdel

Thinking of a 39" Gospell for a fixed G10R antenna with a 1-out universal LNB. The city cut down a tree that was in the way (I didn't even have to ask!) but I don't want to move my motorized 90cm Fortec to get out of the way of one huge tree (a different one than the one that was cut down). As the leaves start falling off the trees, I'm pulling in more channels west of 103 that were hit and miss before, and with the new dish in the corner of my yard sans the tree the city cut down I can get a clear line of sight to G10R.

Last edited:
I have a 39" digiwave dish. It was a great upgrade over my first dish, a 33" digiwave. I'm using it with a digiwave 0.3lnb and I get all the TP's on G10r and I am in Canada. I liked that the dish has two support struts for the lnb arm. I couldn't tell you how it compares to other 39" dishes, other than that it works fine for me. I can see that mine is no longer perfectly flat, and that when I pull down on the top edge I get a stronger signal.

I have been looking at lnb's for my setup and it looks like gospell may be marketing digiwave lnbs under the gospell name. I checked the stats on the gospell and digiwave and they are the same for the dishes.

http://www.digiwavetechnologies.com...ser_op=view_page&PAGE_id=85&MMN_position=87:4
rdel

That's my dish exactly. Notice the photo and the drawing differ. The drawing, showing a straight lnb arm with two struts is the way mine came. The photo looks more like the 33" digiwave.

I have a 39" digiwave dish. It was a great upgrade over my first dish, a 33" digiwave. I'm using it with a digiwave 0.3lnb and I get all the TP's on G10r and I am in Canada. I liked that the dish has two support struts for the lnb arm. I couldn't tell you how it compares to other 39" dishes, other than that it works fine for me. I can see that mine is no longer perfectly flat, and that when I pull down on the top edge I get a stronger signal.

I'm not too worried about it getting warped since it will be tucked in an area with very little wind. I find the arm on my 90cm Fortec dish is plenty strong enough to hold even the massive QPH-031 but in a strong gust it will bounce a bit.

Good to hear you're getting everything on G10R. I'm looking forward to finally getting a signal on that bird (friggin' trees :mad: ).

My next door neighbour pulled out a big 39" DigiWave dish he bought in Toronto a while back and is able to get G10R strong. My 39" Gospell dish and universal LNB should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Kinda like keeping up with the Joneses except they're more interested in the Chinese feeds :) It's cool to trade results every once in a while since we have so many trees behind us and we're doing our best to tuck antennas up around over and behind stuff to get a clear line of sight :)

That's my dish exactly. Notice the photo and the drawing differ. The drawing, showing a straight lnb arm with two struts is the way mine came. The photo looks more like the 33" digiwave.

Hey Tim,
The specs for the dish show 90cm x 99cm. Is the 99cm the width or the height? I'm thinking about getting this dish, but I'm trying to get a sense for the size.

Also, I'd like to PM you about something, but it says your box is oversize.

Kyle

Hey Tim,
The specs for the dish show 90cm x 99cm. Is the 99cm the width or the height? I'm thinking about getting this dish, but I'm trying to get a sense for the size.

Also, I'd like to PM you about something, but it says your box is oversize.

Kyle

I have cleared the mailbox. Pretty sure its taller than wide when I measured it. Its not really noticeable.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)