Direct polo shirts??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

miller5

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 22, 2005
Anyone know where I could get a D* polo shirt or a website for uniforms?
Thanks

miller5 said:
Anyone know where I could get a D* polo shirt or a website for uniforms?
Thanks

Might be none of my business but, why would you want a Directv uniform? Not like it's a collectable item.

Thanks Andrew!! ...Oh, and by the way guys I'm an INSTALLER! I'll be sure that I keep on an eye on myself though guys, wouldn't want any suspicions raised as I pull up in my brand new D* installation van with huge D* logos and contact info on the both sides. If I was being fishy, I wouldnt post on a public board would I?????? This site is for installers as well right? Geez.

I saw Paris Hilton was wearing one. They're sexy.
Myself I'd rather pimp a TiVo shirt :)

miller5 said:
Thanks Andrew!! ...Oh, and by the way guys I'm an INSTALLER! I'll be sure that I keep on an eye on myself though guys, wouldn't want any suspicions raised as I pull up in my brand new D* installation van with huge D* logos and contact info on the both sides. If I was being fishy, I wouldnt post on a public board would I?????? This site is for installers as well right? Geez.

But BTW the t-shirt will have an website url with valueelectroince printed on it,http://www.valueelectronics.com/images/hr10-250_shirt.JPG
:)

miller5 said:

Well, you have to admit that if a cop drove by a house and saw a guy in a D* uniform looking around, carrying or climbing a ladder he wouldn't give him a second glance, nor would the neighbors. A D* uniform would make a pretty nice cover for a burglar. And where better than a public board for D* to find the source for your cover. Not only can you get enough info to sound legit if ever questioned, if you don't see any posts dealing with where to buy uniforms you simply ask. Afterall no one really knows who you are, just your screen name, so who is to know your true intentions.
As for the "new van" with the logos, that would just add to the cover, plus allow a thief to park close enough to the house that he wouldn't have to tote the loot to far. Can you tell I have been watching the new "It Takes a Thief" series on Discovery?
I'm an installer and I get my D* uniform shirts & jacket from my company who gets them from D* (even the buttons have "Directv" on them). I just figured that if someone were a D* installer he/she wouldn't have to hunt down a source for the uniforms but would go through their contact at D* to get them.

I'll give you mine, never been worn, washed them a few times to try to get the DirecTV locals off of them but the darn thing would not go away. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)