direct tv vs dish hd pic quality

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jdalton15

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 18, 2006
my contract just ran out with dish and was thinking of switching to direct tv. however, I am concerned about rumblings I hear about direct tv pic quality for hd (hd lite). Should I be concerned about switching or are they similar in quality. thank you for your response.

Do you have a local sports bar, reseller or friend that you can go look with your own eyes? This is the best and only true way you will be able to decide; your eyes. You will get about 48/48 split here, and then about a 2/2 split looking to just confuse you and start an argument. IMHO

***duplicate post here***
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?p=853099#post853099

Sorry I replied here as opposed to the one in HD.

thank you

if there is a big discussion/argument over it, then any difference must be negligable. I just didn't want to lose a lot of picture quality by switching. thanks again for your response

if there is a big discussion/argument over it, then any difference must be negligable. I just didn't want to lose a lot of picture quality by switching. thanks again for your response

Wow! A "rookie" with 11 posts gets it! Congratulations!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)