Directv added 10 new XM Satelitte channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LMckin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
Upstate SC
Directv Added 10 New XM Satelitte Channels.

source my directv receiver.

Xm for Bussiness
560 xm for bussiness 80
561 """ the Kiss
562 """ Lucy
563 "" the Blend
564"" Audio Vision
565 """ the 20x20
566 "" the 70`s
567""" the loft
568""" America
569"" italy
570""mix
571""heart
572""nashville
573""xm cafe
574""watercolor

Last edited:
On the channel lineup that came with my latest bill, it has channel 837 as Big Tracks and 857 as XM Chill and it has the little "NEW" logo beside them but it doesn't have a date anywhere. Did they ever set a date for this or is it "whenever they feel like it?"

Probably on the 17th they will make those changes.

I like Big Tracks myself, its my new favorite XM station. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Probably on the 17th they will make those changes.

I like Big Tracks myself, its my new favorite XM station. :D

I do too, Scott. Nice mix between the deep classic rock of Top Tracks and the deeper classic rock of Deep Tracks :p

What is the difference between the XM for Business channels and the normal channels in the 800s? On those channels you see "Home viewers please tune to the 800s" on the screen.

KimmiKat said:
What is the difference between the XM for Business channels and the normal channels in the 800s? On those channels you see "Home viewers please tune to the 800s" on the screen.

The XM for Busniess channels are the ones offered to the commercial, or business, subscribers. The ones in the 800's are the ones regular subscribers receive. Wouldn't think there would be a difference between the actual channel feeds, just that businesses get the one set and we get the other.

Dan

danpeters said:
The XM for Busniess channels are the ones offered to the commercial, or business, subscribers. The ones in the 800's are the ones regular subscribers receive. Wouldn't think there would be a difference between the actual channel feeds, just that businesses get the one set and we get the other.

The business channels have NO talking/DJ chatter, while us lowly residential subs get stuck with it... :rolleyes: :mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)