DIRECTV bundle with wireless-2 year price guarantee?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JGD9

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2017
MO
Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm looking at getting Directv and I was wondering if it was possible to bundle with new wireless service (unlimited plus) in order to get the two-year price guarantee. I know unlimited plus gets you $25 off a month, but I was hopeful it could also get you the two year guarantee.

The reason I'm specifically asking about wireless bundling is because AT&T internet isn't really an option I'm interested in. According to their website, I can only get their 25 mbps service (although my neighbor can apparently get the 50 Mbps service). I'm currently getting 200 Mbps with Spectrum and, surprisingly, have had a really good experience with it.

:welcome to Satelliteguys JGD9!

Have you called and asked?

:welcome to Satelliteguys JGD9!

Have you called and asked?

I hadn't because my experience is that then you get the hard sell to sign up for service right then. I'm not yet ready to commit, don't really want to waste the salesperson's time, and was hoping someone might know the answer off the top of their head. Sorry.

I hadn't because my experience is that then you get the hard sell to sign up for service right then. I'm not yet ready to commit, don't really want to waste the salesperson's time, and was hoping someone might know the answer off the top of their head. Sorry.
No need to apologize. Offers change all the time and vary by your credit score and other factors. That's why you have to call to see what you are eligible for.

I'm looking at getting Directv and I was wondering if it was possible to bundle with new wireless service (unlimited plus) in order to get the two-year price guarantee. I know unlimited plus gets you $25 off a month, but I was hopeful it could also get you the two year guarantee.

The reason I'm specifically asking about wireless bundling is because AT&T internet isn't really an option I'm interested in. According to their website, I can only get their 25 mbps service (although my neighbor can apparently get the 50 Mbps service). I'm currently getting 200 Mbps with Spectrum and, surprisingly, have had a really good experience with it.
Your neighbor you mention, is he across the street or next door, same block ?

Next door, same block.
I would call in to them with your neighbors address as well and see what they can go, normally they will activate that location, its probably just not Green in the database.
Everything works off of distance, another 100 ft usually won't make that much of a difference.

Well, when I signed up last year, as an AT&T Wireless customer, I was eligible for the 2-year price lock. Actually bundling was not required at the time, and these days bundling wireless with DirecTV is not recommended due to combined billing issues. Instead, just get both, and you should be eligible for whatever deals are offered, like the $25 discount on DirecTV service if you get Unlimited Plus Wireless.

I will say that you should visit an AT&T Company Store (not a reseller) if you have one nearby. In my experience, this results in a much better outcome than calling over the phone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)