directv eqipment?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

hobojoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
so caif usa
:) what is the newest and best hd/dvr they have now? and what ever happend to the directv ultimate tv? i love my dishnetwork 7200! which is very similar. and did they drop tivo from there receivers? thanks!:hatsoff:

hobojoe said:
:) what is the newest and best hd/dvr they have now? and what ever happend to the directv ultimate tv? i love my dishnetwork 7200! which is very similar. and did they drop tivo from there receivers? thanks!:hatsoff:
The HR10-250 is the only HD DVR from D* about a year old and the last Tivo powered product. Ultimate like the 7200 was a colaboration with Microsoft and didn't last long.:)

:) its a two way internet dish from ground control (direcway which is now hughesnet) they are auto positioning for rv's with a blue led light for looks and advertisement. the lbn sticking of to the side is for directv. this picture is barrowed from there website. i have this system without the light. it gives you complete wireless satellite communication through one dish (tv/phone/internet/gps) all you need is a power supply such as the generator on your rv. it can even be setup to track while moving! although that's extremely expensive in the thousands of dollars!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts