stevo/65

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 19, 2005
Texas
Directv is advertising career opportunities on tv for installers :eek:
That commercial was hilarious
Wow, they never advertised on tv...installers for hire
" atleast i have never seen one" until today.
seems like desperation to me

103.gif

That, or so many people are tired of their crappy service through their local cable company that they are switching and cannot keep up with the pace.

While it certainly isn't PROOF of what I'm saying, when I dropped of my Motorola Cable box there were 3 people in line with me all dropping cable and going to D*. If anyone thinks D* is bad, try using Insight cable.

Having said that, I'm still not too sure what your point is...but I'm done feeding the troll.

Since the pay for techs/installers have fallen off the face of a cliff over the past 3 years I'm sure they're deserate to fill those $10/hr positions!

I dont know what HSP you are talking about cause i KNOW that i am not making no 10/hr....I know for a fact if i was paid hourly it would be at least 20/hr

noneroy said:
That, or so many people are tired of their crappy service through their local cable company that they are switching and cannot keep up with the pace.

While it certainly isn't PROOF of what I'm saying, when I dropped of my Motorola Cable box there were 3 people in line with me all dropping cable and going to D*. If anyone thinks D* is bad, try using Insight cable.

Having said that, I'm still not too sure what your point is...but I'm done feeding the troll.

Digital cable has always been more exspensive than satellite for years.
customers also switch to satellite because they were diconnected from cable due to non-payment..so just because you just noticed people forming a line with their digital boxes to turn back in is not a new thing .
I guess you are not as special as you thought you were
So lets just say it is not because of digital cable being to expensive and people are just starting to see the light. Like i said it has been like that for years
Ok..now back to my point "you asked"

Directv HSP "home service provider" now has a swival door outfit in most places across the country "not all" The pay rates have been decreasing so much that it is hard to keep installers.

Now directv is offering career opportunities for installers by placing ads on TV
which never use to be the case...Now that just cracks me up :D

Now do you see my point ....TROLL

http://www.myspace.com/1_crazymexican

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts