DIRECTV NEWS AND DEVELOPMENTS THREAD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
In Denver, Altitude has been running ads in the paper about the fact that you can't get the programming on D* or on Comcast cable. Lately, the ads have only targeted Comcast. They say "What's up with Comcast?" Altitude does have a contract with E*, and they have announced that they are negotiating new contracts. Before anybody gets too excited--remember, this is the Denver Nuggets. On the plus side, Altitude will carry the Avalanche games whenever the NHL decides to play instead of argue about playing.

I think we all know hat is important to me. :) the only reason I have been so mellow about this is because of the NHL lockout. While I can't hinge my subscription on this it certainly would have me on the phone if I did not have it.

I was very surprised to see D* numbers at 150,000 in Colorado. I would have have though this to be closer to 500.000. Then I thought it about, I have been trying to get a lot of folks on DirecTV in CO but have only gotten 4 converts in 2 years.

Either way, this would be good for D*

The Stone Man said:
In Denver, Altitude has been running ads in the paper about the fact that you can't get the programming on D* or on Comcast cable. Lately, the ads have only targeted Comcast. They say "What's up with Comcast?" Altitude does have a contract with E*, and they have announced that they are negotiating new contracts. Before anybody gets too excited--remember, this is the Denver Nuggets. On the plus side, Altitude will carry the Avalanche games whenever the NHL decides to play instead of argue about playing.

I'm actually pretty excited about seeing the Nuggets play this season, unlike the last 5+ years. Should be interesting I think. So the positive sounding comment about DirecTV and Altitude in the article is good to see. Who knows when/if we'll get to watch any Avs games this season...

Rob.

everyone gets excited about new sports channels ? i seem to get blacked out for every major sports event , every thing seems to be paay to play- i feel like a damned politician

you're supossed to be blacked out for major sports event, nothing going on there...

After receiving feedback from our valued members we have decided one thread for all D* news related issues is a bad idea. Unfortunately undoing this mess is a lot of work. If you had a question in here that was not answered please post a new thread so we can get you an answer....Thank you for your patience!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)