DirecTV News: Cloo is moving to CHOICE ULTIMATE™

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Are you willing to upgrade your package to Choice Ultimate in order to keep Cloo?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
US
From DirecTV:

Starting February 9, Cloo (Channel 308) will be available with the CHOICE ULTIMATE™ package and above.

[h=4]Cloo is moving to CHOICE ULTIMATE[/h]
Enjoy Cloo with the CHOICE ULTIMATE™ package and above.
Starting February 9, Cloo (Channel 308) will move to CHOICE ULTIMATE™ package. To keep enjoying the best mystery and crime dramas on Cloo, upgrade to CHOICE ULTIMATE™ or above. CHOICE ULTIMATE™ offers 11 more channels than CHOICE XTRA™, including 8 ENCORE®, 2 The Movie Channels and Sundance for only $5 more a month.

I don't think anyone would would upgrade their package just for this channel pretty much because it's not in HD. If D* had it in HD, then maybe a few people would upgrade, but that's about it.

I've never watched it, though I did look at the lineup a couple times. Nothing there I was interested in. And since it isn't HD, it really doesn't matter to me.

That said, it is a bit of an irritant to have my bill getting an increase and getting less for it, even if that less is something I don't care about.

Kind of like the $5/month I pay to get the Golf channel now... :(

It's not in HD, so that kills it immediately ( ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION HERE, DIRECTV ??? ). Add to that the fact that there is nothing worth watching on this channel it becomes a dead issue on every level. . :exclamati

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)