DirecTV News: Cloo is moving to CHOICE ULTIMATE™

Are you willing to upgrade your package to Choice Ultimate in order to keep Cloo?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
US
From DirecTV:

Starting February 9, Cloo (Channel 308) will be available with the CHOICE ULTIMATE™ package and above.

[h=4]Cloo is moving to CHOICE ULTIMATE[/h]
Enjoy Cloo with the CHOICE ULTIMATE™ package and above.
Starting February 9, Cloo (Channel 308) will move to CHOICE ULTIMATE™ package. To keep enjoying the best mystery and crime dramas on Cloo, upgrade to CHOICE ULTIMATE™ or above. CHOICE ULTIMATE™ offers 11 more channels than CHOICE XTRA™, including 8 ENCORE®, 2 The Movie Channels and Sundance for only $5 more a month.

I don't think anyone would would upgrade their package just for this channel pretty much because it's not in HD. If D* had it in HD, then maybe a few people would upgrade, but that's about it.

I've never watched it, though I did look at the lineup a couple times. Nothing there I was interested in. And since it isn't HD, it really doesn't matter to me.

That said, it is a bit of an irritant to have my bill getting an increase and getting less for it, even if that less is something I don't care about.

Kind of like the $5/month I pay to get the Golf channel now... :(

It's not in HD, so that kills it immediately ( ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION HERE, DIRECTV ??? ). Add to that the fact that there is nothing worth watching on this channel it becomes a dead issue on every level. . :exclamati

Status
Please reply by conversation.