DirecTV NHL Center Ice Package

330cic

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 1, 2004
So HDNet will have games, and OLN will have games. So what do I get with Center Ice? DirecTV site doesn't have a schedule yet...

CenterIce will give you regional feeds from around the US and Canada. You get to see HNIC as well. Just wait until you see the worst sporst feed in the history of television, Rogers Sportsnet from Edmonton. Worst PQ since the 1950's!

projectorsrule said:
CenterIce will give you regional feeds from around the US and Canada. You get to see HNIC as well. Just wait until you see the worst sporst feed in the history of television, Rogers Sportsnet from Edmonton. Worst PQ since the 1950's!

Hey, bad hockey PQ beats no hockey PQ at all.

And boy do I miss HNIC from my days living in Buffalo and getting it from CBC...

Hello DTV - the season starts in 1 week and still no schedule!!!

With the new OLN network, will Directv customers be able to see games on that channel or will it be something for comcast customers only.

OLN is on D* channel 608, HD is still in doubt, I haven't heard any rumors as to if D* is going to try to get OLN/HD or not.

It would be nice to get, but D* probably doesn't figure it would benefit enough people.
I would also like to see the RSN s in HD, but that has to happen at the reginal level first.

Jimbo

NHLHD is on DirecTV for Center Ice customers. Starting tonight at 7:30 eastern on DirecTV channel 95 with the Carolina Hurricanes Vs Tampa Bay Lightning.

Cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)