This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

DirecTV promo emails out of control?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DJ Rob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Denver, Colorado
I've noticed when Directv sends out a promo email which is every few days, I get 6 of them staggered thoughout the day to my same email address. I've opted on their web site to remove all of my subscriptions but still get them. I liked getting just one to keep up with free previews, etc but 6 is too much. Anyone else having this problem?

I never get any either. I think maybe when signed up for autopay I unclicked a box that said I wanted e-mails. That's all I can think of.

I'm signed up for a few emails from D* for promo's and newsletter whatnot and I only get one about once every few weeks.

DJ,
I'm wondering, are you having them send emails for a bunch of different catagories, that could be why it's happening.
I have it set to maybe 3-4 things.
You know you can edit what they send on thier web page, right ?

It says I'm not signed up for any of their emails on their web site. But I still get them.

I'm thinking it could be just me since no one else has this problem. I have sent a registered letter to the address on the bottom of the emails explaining the problem and asking to be removed.

I'm signed up on their website for their newsletter but I still don't receive any emails other than dvr scheduling confirmations and statement notifications. Go figure..

Status
Please reply by conversation.