Directv Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SWaters

Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
Tired of paying high costs for DirecTV?

Let us hook you up!

For only $25/month (flat rate), you will get all regular and premium channels such as HBO, Showtime, etc. Not to mention that all pay-per-views & events are FREE! And you get to keep your old receiver!

Keep in mind, this is not a card-altering service so you will not be required to send in your access card.

HD & TIVO Services are available! Receivers, Cards and also Dishes are available as well!

Paypal accepted. Instant activation!

Email cs@summerwaters.com for more details and to order!

Whoa! IIRC what you are posting is a gigantic No-No, and illegal as well. Let's see how long this thread lasts!

D* just busted some people who were pulling your scam... charging people $25 while paying only $4.99 for a additional receiver. This is highly illegal.

BTW, IF you fall for this, you'll have absolutely no customer support for your system. You just won't be in D*'s computers at all.

I have reported this persons provider (the whois shows only the hoster) and the listed alabama address on their site to phonebusters.com, fraud.org and ifccfbi.gov. See what happens.

Last edited:
It ain't even worth the risk at only making $20 off of a receiver. Just think that would happen if someone hooks their phone line up or calls DirecTv to ask a question. They will trace the receiver and smart card numbers back to the originator of the account.

damaged said:
I have reported this persons provider (the whois shows only the hoster) and the listed alabama address on their site to phonebusters.com, fraud.org and ifccfbi.gov. See what happens.

I am currently on the phone with my supervisor; I'm making an official satellite fraud report w/ DTV.

damaged said:

I am currently on the phone with my supervisor; I'm making an official satellite fraud report w/ DTV. Just for informative purposes, satellite fraud is a federal crime worthy of up to 5 years in a federal prison.

I'd love to work for Signal Integrity, investigating crap like this.

Can you say, Dumb and Dumber & dumber & dumber & dumber & dumber & dumber & dumber & dumber & dumber & dumber........., is that 11:D :D

Happy holidays you fools.........

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts