Directv sues comcast!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think all the ads need more truth...

I am an ex comcastic sub... sure there signal at the head end might be outstanding (but no more outstanding then either D* or E* or any other provider) but by the time it goes a few amplifiers down the road not much of the signal integrity survives. Even in the digital world... all it takes is one poor connection. That is something most cable co's have plenty of (poor connections).
points i wonder about when reading such stuff:

1) I wonder how far from a cable head-end this survey was taken?
2) If both D* and E* were installed by professional installers?
3) If they swapped the signal sources around on the TV's with no adjustment to them to make sure they were not the cause of stated results.
4) If they were even using their compression when displaying there images Nothing says they are 100% of what you would get as a subscriber.

Im sure you can set up a survey to have the numbers come out the way you want.

Heck remember the Pepsi Challenge? We all know that Pepsi sucks yet it was kicking cokes butt. Even Scott will agree with me on this one.

I think ALL these stupid lawsuits should end up costing each the same amount of money, therefore NO ONE winning anything !!!

Jimbo

You forgot one group of people LAWYERS they always win when people sue!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)