directv.. to go?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vdawgs22

Original poster
Oct 25, 2006
Can you move a directv receiver and have it work at another location... it is currently not connected to a phone line so that will not be an issue...

i'm assuming that if i put up a satellite dish anywhere and plug the box in that it will work.. is this correct?

Can you move a directv receiver and have it work at another location... it is currently not connected to a phone line so that will not be an issue...

i'm assuming that if i put up a satellite dish anywhere and plug the box in that it will work.. is this correct?

Techincal answer is yes.

Legal answer is myabe. It is legal to use a bo:mad:es) out side your service address as long as no one is using the boxes at your home at the same time. Example I have a home in upstate NY that I just bring my recievers with me because no one will be in my FL home to use them and it falls under the current acceptable dtv policy. But if someone going to use one of the boxes in florida while I was in NY by our policy you would need a 2nd account .

Once or twice each summer I take a dish, H24, and 19" lcd tv camping for the weekend, lets me watch a ball game or something next to the campfire at night with the wife/kids. If you can aim it, you can take it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts