Direcway or Wildblue Forum

HCI

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 19, 2005
land of the ice and snow
What are the chances we could get a satellite internet forum under the satellite specific forums? I know we have the broadband internet forum under the cable forums and would like to see one just for Direcway, Wildblue, or Starband so I can rant about things like how Direcway just changed there commissioning to Horizon, which sucks here in Mississippi cause of the cross-poll. Also a little birdy told me late 2nd Quarter or Early 3rd Quarter they were coming out with a 2nd edition DW7000 modem which is faster than the current.

In case you haven't found it already, the forum below is an excellent resource for WildBlue info. I am a WB sub and love it!

Here is the link -> www.wildblue.cc

(don't mean to send users away from this site, this site rules!!! I'd totally be in favor of a WB/DW forum here!)

herdfan said:
Nor do I, but you would be hard pressed to beat the help you can get here:

http://www.broadbandreports.com/forums/all?cat=56

Especially in the DirecWay forum. Those guys and gals saved my life back when I had D-Way. They made the poor experience of satellite broadband bearable.

See I look at broadbandreports.com alot and would like to have some of those people here mainly because of the setup of their site. These guys also know alot of info and I believe they would be great here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts