Direcway problems/alternative to Direcway

I'm only a "trouble maker" because I can tell the truth and can see through lies and BS.

I didn’t start the name calling… but if you insist….(lol)

DISH DOPE, opps.. I mean DISH DIREC,
you should read before you rant,,, I needed a aim point BEFORE I bought a system.. that means no modem to use its FIRMWEAR to get a aim point. Their are software programs that do that.. like this one> http://www.arachnoid.com/satfinder/

And FYI... their is a HUGE difference between software and firmware... its the modern age.. get up with the terms.

Also DISH DIREC,
I WILL NEVER NEED ONE OF YOU TO COME FIX MY SAT... Its pointed just fine ..thank you very much.. and without any help form you so called CERTIFIED INSTALLERS!!!!!

and Ke4est,
I'm not the one on the "throne"...but with all the crap your spewing .. maybe you'd better take a seat on the ol' throne yourself!!!

I'll continue to reply to every one of you INSTALLERS that wants to try to trash me... I 've done nothing but post the truth and I will help anyone that asks on how to install their own dish.... OMG...IM SOOOO DANGEROUS !!!!!!!

Thanks to all that helped me.

Last edited:
o07wray said:
I didn’t start the name calling… but if you insist….(lol)

That's just a balls out lie. There was no name calling until post #21, when you called Tate a trained monkey.

Hear that? That's integrity being flushed down the toilet. :eek:

*ignore list updated* Have fun!

< in the tone of "Carnack the Great" Johny Carsons creation >

"worng again bullalo breath..."

chadzx11, go back one more post to 20 ( yes thats 21 - 1 = 20 )

orginaly posted by The Tate
You are just some dope that has just joined this site and decided to try to take some jabs at me because you know everything and I am wrong right. You have no idea what you are talking about in alot of aspects

and further more in the same post ( thats 20-0=20 or the same post )

orginaly posted by The Tate
but when you don't deal with the equipment everyday you are just talking out of you ass when you say the FCC deregulates Hughes so a high school drop out can point the dish,

so after being called "dope" and acussed of "talking out my ass"...
calling him a trained monkey was mild.

and as always,,, they run to defend each other.....

If anyone does need some REAL help installing their Directway ... feel free to email me

and if you installers want to stop bashing me.. I'll stop bashing you back..

well after reading this glorious thread I now have an even better reason to recommend starband to folks that want to self install.

007wray sat pointing software to get azimuth and elevation are available on many websites...do a google search. I personally like satmaster pro the "free" demo version

I do agree it is not rocket science but calling folks trained monkeys is not going to endear you to many.

Good luck to everyone and may your dish always be peaked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)