disappointed

warper

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2004
really disappointed with E. I decided to have my account reactivated today and was comparing the quality. I am really bummed now that voom is dieing. I will have had it less than 2 months when they go dark and that will truly be a sad day in television history. I would now have even paid more to keep it alive. I was really disappointed in even the hbo and shotime quality on dish.

Voom for a Year

I've had the Voom basics for a year, and, well, all I can say is, I've paid the $55 a month to keep the service as a show of faith. And in the hopes that they'd grow beyond the endless reruns of Night of the Generals and Cat Ballou.

I've watched Flipper, Thunderbirds, and perhaps 3 or 4 dozen movies on the Revolving Boring Cinema 10. I've burned out on Felix, Dickie Babe, and Meester Magoo... I've seen a few auctions, music videos, and fly bys over Italy, but, come on, there's only so much you can watch of the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over before you decide to pluck your eyeballs out.

I applaud Mr Dolan on his vision... I think if they would have hit the mark early on we wouldnt have to have Netflix as an alternative.

I stuck it out, and I'll pay til the end just cuz, well, damn, HD News looks way f*ckin' cool and I'm the only one in my peer group with Voom. So I can BRAG the next time one of my friends bitches about crappy HD on D(isgusting)*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)