diseqc h-h motor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mark121268

Original poster
May 24, 2007
on the front of my new veiwsat ultra it says diseqc 1.2, on the box of motor says made for receivers with diseqc 1.2 ,after hooking everything up punched in my lat and my long then the sat , i got some movement . moved free from left to right on the motor , now i got a red light where it was green befor .no information on the red light ,and can not move it with remote or with the manual buttons on it. after some hair pulling i went in to the menu and it says diseqc 1.0 (why is this) as it says on the veiwsat 1.2 ? i would think that there is a problem in the 1.0 of veiwsat and the 1.2 of the motor that is causeing this problem,also i have tried to reset the motor and the hole that is suppose to do it has nothing in the hole to push on .well that is it in a nut shell any ideas ? thanks :confused:

Attachments

• satpics 001.jpg
    satpics 001.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 193
  • satpics 002.jpg
    satpics 002.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 155
Mark, your nutshell is very confusing to read.
What exactly am I looking for in the receiver and motor pics?

Do you possibly have a screen shot of the motor setup menu you are seeing? Also, what version of software are you running?

DiSEqC 1.0 is for switching, DiSEqC 1.2 is for motor control. USALS (sometimes called DiSEqC 1.3) is also for motor control, and will move your motor with regard to the latitude and longitude of your location, which you program into the receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)