Dish 1000 hole spacing

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
I'm helping a friend mount a Dish and need to know the hole spacing of a dish 1000 and clearance hole diameter as well. I'm out at his cabin we have no internet acess at the moment other than my phone. We don't have the dish at the moment, we just decided to prepare a site for it.

TIA

If you mean the mounting foot for the "J" pole, it is the same as the Dish500 pole. The pan mounting holes have the same spacing as the Dish500 and the Dish300, with the exception of the pan made by Winegard. The Winegard pan on the Dish300 is identified by holes punched around the rim.

yes mike that's what I need, do you know what the hole spacing is? and what diameter those 4 holes are. We decided to prepare the site, we have everything we need other than the dish.
w decided to do this on the spurr of the moment or I would have been better prepared.

You are wanting to pre drill the holes before you mount the mast? If that's what you are doing, it seems to me it would be alot easier to just use the mast foot as the template.

yes I'm wanting to predrill and tap the holes, were mounting it on a steel plate. I won't have to do this tomorrw, if I can get it done today.

For the mounting foot, horizontal spacing is 3-5/8 inches. Vertical spacing is 6-1/16 inches. Both measurements are center to center.

The diameter of the holes will take a 5/16 inch diameter lag screw or bolt maximum.

These measurements were taken from the mounting foot of a Dish1000 from my stock.

yes I'm wanting to predrill and tap the holes, were mounting it on a steel plate. I won't have to do this tomorrw, if I can get it done today.

I would like to know whether I can use either Ku-Band or C-band dish to catch satellite 118. Also, do I have to use the switch dpp 44 along with Dish 1000 Plus? Can I use regular switch instead? Thanks in advance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)