Dish 622 now shipping from DishStore.NET & Dish Depot!

seandudley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 30, 2004
Loudon, Tennessee
Dish 622 now shipping from DishStore.NET !

Hi everyone,

I was just looking at the Dish Depot web site, and it has been updated to show that the 622 receivers are now shipping in limited quantities. I had one on order with them, so fingers crossed my has shipped or will be soon.

I bet they didnt get more then 1. In fact I am sure about it. ;)

I know DishStore.NET is working hard to get units, in fact they might be using other Dish Network retailers to obtain larger quantites of stock. :)

Totally different thing, the receivers going to DishStore and DishDepot are yours to keep, you own it.

The ones on the upgrade come from Dish and remain property of Dish.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Totally different thing, the receivers going to DishStore and DishDepot are yours to keep, you own it.

The ones on the upgrade come from Dish and remain property of Dish.

i know but where are the ones for lease at?

Jason

You are going to see everyone raise their price on these. When folks like DishDepot and DishStore are selling them at almost cost and when you throw in the fact that 80% of the people who want a 622 will be leasing one instead of buying them they need to raise the price to pay the bills on what they are selling.

Besides with Dish undercutting with $99 on a $699 receivers there are no other real items coming down the line for Dish Dealers to sell in regards to receivers.

angiodan said:
I was first on the list, and picked mine up today. I wanted 2 of them but Mark said he only got 3 in, and for me to not be greedy. :)

Can you tell us when you ordered yours? I have a order in with them.

I ordered from Dish Depot within the first few minutes that it was possible. I should have been high on the list of normal customers. My 622 was shipped today at the original price and at the original terms.

Redwolf said:
622 just arrived at my front door today!!! Box wasn't in best condition, but hopefully no damage inside. Won't open it until my install date 2-22... Hard part is over... Just getting it.

Install date? Did you order one for purchase? There shoudldn't need to be any install date if you bought it from DishDepot.com or DishStore.net.

angiodan said:
I was first on the list, and picked mine up today. I wanted 2 of them but Mark said he only got 3 in, and for me to not be greedy. :)

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on 1/10/06, and mine hasn't shipped yet.

I called Mark, and as of today, 2/16/06, he has shipped out six of them.

Dishstore is slowly but surely shipping 622's

We shipped about 10 so far, but its just been a very painful process to get them from our distributor.

I will say this, I do not intend on raising the price till we catch up with all the pre-orders. So if you place a pre-order the price is $649, after all the pre-orders are filled the price goes to $679

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts