dish audit team take the cake

stone phillips420

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
earth
this afternoon i got a call from dishnet telling me to call 1883719077 account audit team ext. 2688 about local channels

I was then told due to shriva i could only have 2 dns cities apparently i had 5
so they told me i must make choice now otherwise they will, i end up choosing denver and atlanta
they then remove the 3 other dns markets i hang up the phone
although once again these dish pricks were rude and put off the aura that me a great residential customer doesn't mean sh*t to them
f**k you dish

so after i got off the phone i then added back the 3 dns markets they made me remove immediately

they called this a locals audit,
earlier 2 months back they bothered me about a account audit due to the fact i have 8 receivers with aep

if i had 3 or less id cancel dish
it sucks
but since i have so many receivers i cant cancel, cause i wont make my money back on ebay for the initial cost of the receivers

It is against the law for Dish knowingly sell more than two distant network channels from any given network to any one subscriber. The SHVA did not have any limits for qualifying subs. In December 1999 the SHVIA was passed that limited qualifying subscribers to a maximum two distant networks plus the local network if it was available. The SHVERA which was passed in November of 2004 will eventually make qualifying subscribers choose either locals or distants, but no more than two distan network channels from each network.

So, their attitude may have not been all that great, but what they are telling you is correct. The fact that you are getting 5 DNS cities is a big mistake by Dish. Just ask John H who use to subscribe to a ton of distant cities when they were available.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)