Dish Channel Packages

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dishpointer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 10, 2005
Kansas
I was trying to find a source for all of these new packages so I combigned a few posts and made one flyer. HokieEngineer did most of the work, I just combigned everything. If someone wants to convert this to pdf that would help those that do not have office. I am limited on resources here at work.

**Fixed HD listing

Attachments

• DISH Channel Packs.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
I've been trying to tell people the HD packs are nothing new, just HD with at60,120,180,aep added. But whatever...

So wait, I thought HBO-HD and Showtime-HD were included in the other packs also?? So I can only get those if I subscribe to the stand alone HD pak or include a movie pak into one the other paks??? That sucks.:mad:

you get HBO and showtime when you have the hbo and showtime packages

that's the only way you get them. I dunno what you're talking about, but its wrong

Dishpointer's chart is wrong, hbo and showtime are not included in the hd package.

BFG said:

that's the only way you get them. I dunno what you're talking about, but its wrong

Dishpointer's chart is wrong, hbo and showtime are not included in the hd package.

What he said! ;)

BFG said:
Thanks for the clarification. I kinda thought that, but I just wanted to make sure. It still stinks that I have to get a movie package, but not as bad ;)
It looks like there are other things on the chart that confuse me or may be wrong. So to be clear the Bronze / Silver / Gold / Platinum are just the corresponding AT's with added HD channels (new and old)? And then basically the new stand alone pricing is all the HD/VoomHD (new + old) minus HBO-HD and Showtime-HD?

Updated PDF

Here is the updated PDF.

NightRyder

Attachments

• DISH Channel Packs-1.pdf
    15.4 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
I can't remember if anyone stated this or not, but will these "color" packages be available without the HD add-ons? I mean will new customers be able to get what we get today in regards to the at60,120,180,aep without having to get the HD channels too?

jbcheshire said:
I can't remember if anyone stated this or not, but will these "color" packages be available without the HD add-ons? I mean will new customers be able to get what we get today in regards to the at60,120,180,aep without having to get the HD channels too?

Yes. AT60, 120, 180 and AEP will still be available.

NightRyder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)