Dish dvr 510 hdd -> pc get back mov.

Divine

Original poster
Jun 26, 2005
Hi guys! I have a little problem with my dish dvr 510 he don't work something must died in heam. I really want to get back my movies from hdd. So I take the hdd from dishdvr and put to my pc. But the win Xp don't recognize this system file RAW. Is there is some emulator or something to get back my movies from hdd ??

Thanks for all Paul.

Divine said:
Hi guys! I have a little problem with my dish dvr 510 he don't work something must died in heam. I really want to get back my movies from hdd. So I take the hdd from dishdvr and put to my pc. But the win Xp don't recognize this system file RAW. Is there is some emulator or something to get back my movies from hdd ??

Thanks for all Paul.
Have you heard the phrase SOL well you are SOL and your 510 is also without warranty seeing you opened it. :( :( :(

boba said:
Have you heard the phrase SOL well you are SOL and your 510 is also without warranty seeing you opened it. :( :( :(
I glad you understtod what he was asking. Damn

boba said:

You are an SOL yourself! I already rip them off and i got replacement on 510 and i kept them both.

The guy above is wrong. You can easily retreive the programs from the 510's HDD. There's a program out there that makes it extremely easy. You can get it from the Yahoo group called dishrip I believe. Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong.