DISH DVR 922 RELEASE DATE????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gatekeeper

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
Does anyone know when the new dish dvr 922 will be released?I heard sometime in the spring.

At work we got the new flyers and such for the promotions starting Feb.1. I was surprised to see the 922 listed in the equipment flyer. I'm thinking fall/winter.

On a more serious note; they showed the DTVpal DVR (TR-50) at the 2008 CES and I started beta testing one in October and they released them for sale to general public in late december. So most likely it will be the last quarter of this year. I have already requested to be part of the beta testing for them.

Their departure was expected. When a company is sold, it is routine for the old owners and top management team to stay on for a few months, then leave. So it should be a smooth transition.

Is there some kind of "pool" web site where we can start a pool where everyone picks a date and whoever is closest wins? I'm guessing Spring which roughly translates to sometime during the 1st week of December.

Is there some kind of "pool" web site where we can start a pool where everyone picks a date and whoever is closest wins? I'm guessing Spring which roughly translates to sometime during the 1st week of December.

Yeah, the winner should get a 922... In fact, seeing as we are trying to read in between the lines, I am going to predict an apropos release date of 9/22 (2009 hopefully...).

When Dish network says spring, they mean spring in like.. Australia or something.

I could use a 922 as well. I tried to TurboHD on my 625 and it has a big hole in it now for some odd reason.

I think I really want a 922, I'm just still really wondering if the final product is actually going to forgo numeric keys on the remote, and how that's actually going to go over with consumers...theoretically I like the idea - as long as I can get to ESPN2 or HBO as fast as I can currently press 144 or 300.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)