Dish gettin' all jiggy about my CC

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

boomerang

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 21, 2003
Michigan
I'm on CC autopay and the card is due to expire next month. My card says right on it that it's valid through the end of February.

I got an email back on the 10th and a recorded reminder on the answering machine today. The snow is piling up in Colorado and they're getting nervous.

Seriously though, I think it's great that they're on top of it like this. It's easy to overlook updating this information. But I just know I'm going to get a phone call from them. I'm hoping they'll understand that I don't have my replacement card yet so I can't give them the new expiration date and 3 digit number off the back.

With their track record, I'm expecting problems. Hope not, but we'll see.:)

Don't sweat it. This is standard business practice for many companies to notify you that the card on file is expiring soon.

yep. Got a e-mail the other day from a couple companies that the card I use for auto pay is coming expired soon (March)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts