Dish gives wrestling fans another .....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
But you couldn't pay me to sit through a wrestling event live unless you were talking several hundreds or thousands of dollars to buy my time to attend.

lol, I drove through and waited in line in torrential rain today to watch indy wrestling.

lol, I drove through and waited in line in torrential rain today to watch indy wrestling.

Gotta love America.... if I were president of my own island I would outlaw the sport. Here you are more than welcome to fight the rain to watch big biff men hug and kiss each other.

The last time I watched wrestling I was 10 years old or so in the 80's. I remember when TBS had NWA and I'll never forget watching Rick Flair prance around the ring with sh*t stained poopy tight pants. Sure as sh*t, it was sh*t... it wasn't sweat or water, it was a clear as could be poop stain during a live event.

While sitting in Beef O' Bradys (sports bar in FL) a few weeks back my wife and I glanced around at al the TVs and noticed wrestling. I couldn't believe that Rick Flair guy is still around all these years later. I instantly remembered the poopy pants.

What a sport you have! Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)