Too many cables
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
Posting Date Action Date Description Amount

STATE TAXES -0.31
02/10 02/09 HD PROMOTION -5.00

The above just appeared on my Dishnetwork online statement... Looks like they may have found a way to give existing customers $5/month HD package service...

mike123abc said:
The above just appeared on my Dishnetwork online statement... Looks like they may have found a way to give existing customers $5/month HD package service...

Did you call them asking for that or did it just appeared?

It just appeared by surprise on my online statement. I had just logged in to www.dishnetwork.com to check out my bill and found this. I have been an HD package sub since the package started. Makes the $4 AEP increase not so bad at least for 6 months!

Hmm. I will have to check this out when my next bill gets created, this would be a very welcomed surprise.

Well they bill it at $9.99 then give this special credit back. I wonder if it is for 12 months (HD pack free for 6 month equivalent). It was probably supposed to be announced on the postponed chat...

Look under "recent activity". This was not my billing date that the credit appeared on.

well Jim did respond in e-mail that they were working with the system to hopefully add in a credit for existing HD subs soon, hopefully this is it. But so far only 1 guy has seen the credit...

mike123abc said:
It just appeared by surprise on my online statement. I had just logged in to www.dishnetwork.com to check out my bill and found this. I have been an HD package sub since the package started. Makes the $4 AEP increase not so bad at least for 6 months!

I just checked mine and they are still charging me $9.99 for the HD Package. Like you, I have had it since it came out. So I guess you got lucky, but I didn't. :)

you'll have to wait until your next payment process and in the recent activity line there will be a line for -5 acording to what the others are saying. I just paid for March a couple of days ago so I guess I gotta wait till next month.

So, what's this all about...they're giving all HD pak subr's $5 credit for how long? Is this E*'s way of apeasing all HD pak subr's of the lack-luster content in an effort to keep us all from jumping ship?

Just checked my bill, no credit for me yet.

DHA Top 180+free locals, HD pak
811 x2, 322.

Where's my discount? :mad:

I only sub to the hd pak, you think they'll hit me up with this promo? Not that im complaining about 9.99.. but cheaper is better :)

This was probably going to be a big announcment for today's (postponed) tech chat.

Hmmm, I suppose this is supposed to appease the lack of any new HD programming.

I have an 811, but do not get the HD Pack. Don't think it's worth $10/mo. But, $5/mo maybe I could stomach.

I wonder if there's any deal available for me?

TimR><>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)