DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yep, I'm finally back in HBO. Don't have to use friend's login anymore. BTW I do not in any way consider this "stealing" as I was still paying for HBO I just couldn't access it, but I wasn't going to miss the last few episodes of The Last of Us!!!
Stupid question, but how would you miss them? Couldn't you just catch up on them once you had access again? Isn't that the point of streaming?

They used to hand out free movie certificates that were only good for SD movies.If you wanted to watch the HD version it was a buck more.Now that was cheap.
Prior to this hack I was signed up for their military appreciation program it gave a small discount on service and a free movie each month. The movies became very restricted and limited in choices

Reactions: tanman
Dish anywhere just updated on my iphone. In order to sign in I now needed to put in my email address and click to have a 6 digit code sent to my email. I put the code in and hit enter. Dish anywhere has now been on a screen “starting” with a gear spinning for 5 minutes now. No idea why they would do this if the system won’t sign me on. Sigh..
I just tried Dish Anywhere (android) and it worked fine, I exited and let it update and restarted the app and it also worked just fine.

Dish validation of accounts for things like HBO Max are back online again!

Was just able to log on the my HBO Max.is this the light at the end of the tunnel?

a0a1ac5a3daeb2f07982a0f73ec3c69a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dish validation of accounts for things like HBO Max are back online again!

Was just able to log on the my HBO Max.is this the light at the end of the tunnel?

a0a1ac5a3daeb2f07982a0f73ec3c69a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yay!!!!!!! Interestingly Scott. After reading this post I tried to get into mydish.com only to receive the same old system down message. Then I went to the HBO MAX app and it worked. If the apps still can't get into mydish.com to validate a subscription, did Dish make some deal with HBO to automatically allow access for Dish subscribers?

Yay!!!!!!! Interestingly Scott. After reading this post I tried to get into mydish.com only to receive the same old system down message. Then I went to the HBO MAX app and it worked. If the apps still can't get into mydish.com to validate a subscription, did Dish make some deal with HBO to automatically allow access for Dish subscribers?
The place apps for external services (like HBO Max) connect to in order to validate was and always has been idenity1.dishnetwork.com

This just came back online. :)

Well this just escalated quickly. Why on earth would they turn off accounts for nonpayment during this debacle?
I suspect it's because as the computer systems are being brought back on line automated services are kicking in. The computer sees no payment and automatically orders a disconnect. I hope people don't think payment checking is being done individually by human beings. Once the systems are fully functional they should be able to override it but certainly not initially.

I suspect it's because as the computer systems are being brought back on line automated services are kicking in. The computer sees no payment and automatically orders a disconnect.
I have been told this is what happened. The programs were doing as they were supposed to, they were not programmed for something like this.

HBOMax is working now. Didn’t have todo anything on the firestick. Just left it signed in. For the last few weeks it has shown the sun has expired through Dish. Shows I have No Ad plan now. Showtime Anytime worked as well but Starz did not. I have the Dish movie pack
Thanks , I checked and now have HBOMAX back on my 4 Rokus. I still cannot get Alexa Amazon back to control my 2 H3s